You will be sent a link to the enrolment form when you register your interest in a course. All of the detail you need to know will be included in the email you received when you registered interest or given to you by the course tutor.
It is very important that you:
- review the Eligibility criteria for the course - this can be found on the course details page
- enrolment does not guarantee you a place on the course - you will be contacted before the first session
- enrolment forms should be completed in full
- if you have difficulty completing the enrolment form please contact 01952 382888
- if there is a fee for the course you will be expected to pay in full prior to course commencement - follow the PayNow link on the enrolment form
- Family Learning Courses (courses held in conjunction with School) are aimed at parents/ carers of children attending that school (there are instances when this might be different but you will be contacted prior to the first session to confirm your eligibility and place on the course)